Friday, April 01, 2005

Apple Blossom Time!

Today as I was driving home through the orchards that line the road to my home I was treated to the incredible smell of all the apple trees in new bloom! Sigh!

This afternoon I met with Maya Bailey, my "guardian angel" and new office mate, a professional life and career coach, and in half an hour she straightened me out on dealing with the launching of this new phase of my hypnotherapy business. She said it didn't really matter what name I use. I just need to decide. Nemea Laessig it is! And more... It helps so much to have someone who knows what it's like take an interest in me and be able to help me so well. She & I really click! So for the first time in quite awhile I actually feel good about this new venture. The Conscious Bookkeeping class is also going to help a lot.

I stayed up all night last night beginning the process of updating my old web page which has disappeared off the servers of evoe.com, so here you will find the updated site. The Poetry Chapbook and extensive 'Links' pages are in place! Many of my friends will find their sites listed on the 'Links' page, so check it out and let me know if you like it or not. The 'Links' page is graphic heavy, so I am contemplating a less bandwidth hungry version. Stay tuned!

Tomorrow is the Occidental Fools Parade! News and pictures to follow.

I am having a bit of a 'Traffic' fest at the moment, 'Low Spark' & 'John Barleycorn'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home