Wednesday, March 30, 2005

On it goes!

Well, at last I am blogging again!

This week I am setting up my new office that I am sharing with a wonderful woman named Maya Baily, who does personal & career coaching. She has offered me some coaching in addition to the office share, so it seems I have not only an office but sort of a mentor as well! I am terrified and excited about all of it. Yesterday I delivered my rent check to Dr. Halpern, the chiropractor that owns the building and has his offices downstairs. The building is a beautiful Victorian on the corner of Main Street (116) and Calder in Sebastopol. I also will have a sign added to the front as soon as I figure out what name to use! Aaaak! Shall I be Diane Nemea Laessig? Nemea Laessig? Nemea Arborvitae? Baak! Waaa!

In other news, after Mark & I spent a romantic weekend in Mendocino staying at Sweetwater, the hot-tub place, I came home with a new hobby, smoking crack!!! Errr...Knitting!!! I have already knitted five scarves and am starting on my sixth. I also passed on this dread disease to my friend Ted.

More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home